Monday, January 12, 2009

A day of struggle

It was a day of struggle. Not that things didn't go well, because they did. But, I started to feel like maybe the novelty was wearing out on all this. I started to feel depressed and like the whole thing is pointless. I started to feel like me being alone was, you know, a little sad. Trudging.

Secretly, I had always kind of looked forward to my time alone. I got to cook something fun, and some time to do what I wanted....watch what I wanted on TV, etc. Football season is over, so I started my movie-watching regimen tonight.

Well, this is no time to fall down now. I am getting up the mountain. I think part of it is the winter blues, and I need to try and find a way to get some exercise. Part of it is just an expected trend. You don't sail along forever.

So, I have to struggle. I will not succumb. This will be an enriching year.

No comments: